Mega Sport Shocks
• Available in 9” and 11” travel options
• Suitable for front and rear application
• Zinc plated for bright long lasting finish with striking blue anodised machined alloy fittings.
• 5/8 (16mm) diameter 1.5” (38mm) wide spherical bearing mounting eyes
• Multi stage valving
• High pressure nitrogen charged
• High temperature fluid
• Adjustable between 100 and 200psi, factory set at 150psi for immediate fitment
• 3mm wall thickness
Constructed from bright zinc plated 52mm diameter steel tube machined to extremely high tolerances with a 46mm piston in a monotube design with Terrafirma’s customary super strong 20mm hard chromed shaft. Blue anodised machined alloy fittings complete the impressive looks.
Terrafirma Mega Sport shocks can be adjusted by varying the nitrogen pressure using a gassing kit such as TFGASKIT. The shocks are factory set at 150psi for immediate fitment and can be adjusted between 100 and 200psi to suit conditions and driving style. Higher nitrogen pressure will result in increased damping giving a firmer more controlled ride.
Terrafirma Mega Sport shocks can be fitted to Land Rovers using dedicated Terrafirma mounting systems and can be adjusted to suit different terrain and activities.
Although the Mega Sport shock is not vehicle specific and as such will suit custom vehicle builders, unique Terrafirma mounting systems have been produced to fit these amazing shocks to Land Rover Defenders, it is also possible to fit them to Discovery 1 and Range Rover Classics with some minor modifications needed to the inner wings and panel work.